Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Infinity Online (Gameplay)


Infinity Online is an action style Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, or MMORPG for short. If you take some time to look at the video you'll get to see how bad ass this game looks. The minute I saw this I just wanted to download, install, and start tearing this shit up, so I did. The only problem is, common with a lot of other kick-ass MMORPG's out there, the game is not available to North America. What kind of bullshit is that? I really don't get it, why do they have to block us from playing it? If I really wanted to I could probably change my IP and use a tunneling service to play it, but I'm too lazy to do that and playing with that tends to lag up the game a lot.

The minute it hits North America, my ass in on that game so I can soon come to the realization that they totally fucked us over and gave us the first version of the game which sucks balls while everyone else gets the newest bad ass version to play. This happened with a game I thought was great, just like this game. It was called Cabal Online. The videos looked oh-so-awesome, but when it finally came to America, half the stuff shown in the videos was missing. It's a load of bullshit, but I guess that's what happens when a game is free and foreign. Well that's all I have to say, have fun and enjoy the video because that's probably the closest we'll ever get to playing that Infinity Online.

No comments: